Getting you top dollar with worry-free home sales
Whether this is your first time selling your home or you’re a seasoned seller, I have something to offer you. My approach to selling your home in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas is advanced, effective, and practical.
I make a point of employing the latest technology and marketing techniques in order to get the right people through your door and sell your house within a manageable time frame and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
My approach: It’s handled
When you sell your home with me, you can feel comfortable knowing that I’m working hard to make the process as easy as possible, while doing all I can to get you top dollar. I’ll keep you informed throughout the entire process, and I’ll use everything in my toolbox to ensure quality viewings.
In order to show your home to prospective buyers in its best light, with the most potential, I use the following tactics:
- Marketing strategy: My strategy is always based off the house and what the area is like — I tailor marketing to specific demographics and areas to ensure we’re getting the best quality inquiries.
- High-resolution photography: Clear, detailed wide-angle photographs help prospective buyers put themselves in your home and make them want to see even more in person.
- Staging recommendations: Though your home may be perfectly set up for you, it may show better if rearranged, decluttered, painted, or any other element of staging that I may suggest. Great staging could be the wow factor your home needs to sell.
- Online marketing: I use targeted, tracked, geo-specific online ads, including Facebook posts on my business page, in a calculated approach that ensures we’re hitting intended audiences to get the most for our efforts.
- Open houses: This classic but effective marketing technique creates an opening for people to come in and view your home on their own time, within a set period. It’s an excellent way to get a lot of people through your door.
- Showcasing: The best way to truly show your home as it’s meant to be seen is for me to show it to quality prospective buyers in person. This helps me overcome any objections they may have and answer questions as they arise.
One of the questions I get asked the most is “How much is my home worth?” Here’s how I determine the value of your home:
- Look at similar properties: I research similar properties in your area that have recently sold. I look for homes that are around the same size, age, and condition. Based on these criteria, we can then determine an asking price for your home, together.
- Look at current competition: Basically, if we were to list your home today, what are we up against? This helps us price your home accordingly to make sure it’s an effective contender in the current market.
- Look at the area: Sometimes, homeowners can “overdo it” when it comes to renovating and enhancing their homes, which may lead to a house being overvalued for its area. I make sure to take this into consideration to ensure your home is sold within a reasonable time period.
Tips for selling your home
Though the market will really dictate how quickly your house is sold and exactly how much you can get for it, there are a few things you can do to prepare and to maximize value and desirability.
- Be prepared for showings at any time. I’ll try my best to minimize the annoyance, but it’s a necessary part of the process, and the more showings, the more chances for offers.
- Declutter as much as possible! A clean home looks bigger and will allow potential buyers to visualize themselves in your home more easily.
- Make sure it smells good! A nice smell helps make your house feel more like a home and creates a positive association with the property. Empty all of the trash cans and perform a deep clean before listing.
- Make it light and bright! Open all of the blinds and curtains and move anything that may obstruct natural light from flowing into your home. A bright house presents much better and can feel larger than one that is dimly lit.
- Clean, clean, clean! After that initial deep clean, keep your home spotless while showings are going on.